One Pot Chicken Pasta with Spinach
One pot chicken pasta with spinach that’s ready in 25 minutes! Perfect weeknight dinner that’s easy to clean up.
Ingredients for one pot chicken pasta
This recipe only needs a few base ingredients that are very affordable:
- Boneless skinless chicken
- Dry pasta
- Pasta sauce
I also added fresh basil and Parmesan cheese, so as you can see this recipe is very versatile. Add in more veggies, cheese, leave the chicken out, the options are endless!
More chicken recipes
One pot chicken pasta
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts seasoned and diced
- 8 oz dry pasta add more if you like
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 2 cups of water
- fresh basil chopped
- 2 Handfuls of Spinach
- ¼ cup Parmesan can add more
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- onion powder
- Chop your chicken breasts in small bite-sized pieces and season with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Heat your pot with 2 tablespoons of avocado oil or your preferred cooking oil and cook the chicken for 3 minutes; add in your minced garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes
- Add in your pasta sauce and water, give it a stir so the chicken won't stick to the bottom
- Add in your pasta, fresh basil, and parmesan. Cook for about 5 minutes; stir and add in the spinach. Cook for another 5 minutes and your pasta should be done.
- Serve and top with more parmesan and fresh basil